Search of the Bronze Compass

I have now traveled back to 400 BCE in search of the bronze compass to add to my collection of antiques that I have got over the trips I have got. In order to take the compass, I decided to disguise myself as a government official. So the search for the compass has begun

I paralyzed a government official and started to use my spy kit to make a mask that looks like his features. After I finished, I started going into the palace. When I went inside, I was amazed how luxurious the palace was on the inside while the cities looked bad and hardly maintained. I keep walking through the palace. Hopefully I can find the compass before the government officials are suspicious. I keep looking around and walked around the palace, the palace is a huge maze with countless artifacts. I was starting to lose all hope when I saw the bronze compass just up ahead.



I was very excited, I ran up to the compass and started to wrap it up and put the compass in the bag when suddenly a voice shouted towards me, I turned around and saw the guards running towards me, so I ran to find the exit. I have no idea where the exit was so I used the compass to show me the way of the general direction I was going, the compass has shown West, so I have to go to North, I have skillfully dodged the guards and when I have turned in a corner, I used my teleportation device to whisk myself onto my time traveling device, and headed home to the present

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rebuilding of the Great Wall + The Forbidden City

Porcelain during the Great Yuan