The Rebuilding of the Great Wall + The Forbidden City

Next I traveled to Beijing 150 Years later during the Ming Dynasty, where they started building the Great Wall again. I have time traveled where the great wall was built and was disguised again as a government official. When I arrived at the site, I showed my sigil stating that I have permission to look at the site and have asked the leader of the construction of the site to give me a tour. He complied because I am a government official but in reality I am just a student.

The leader showed me how they built the wall. They first used bricks and mud to build the walls, the leader told me, using the geography, they use more or less bricks depending on the elevation.


I thanked him and used my teleporter hidden in my bag and moved to Shanghai Pass. To where the great wall was heavily fortified, I saw that the wall was very built and it was fairly new becasue it was reparied many times.

When they were constructing a part of the wall, I have asked If I can help them and putting a brick onto the wall, they agreed and told me how to place the brick onto the wall, I first used mud like cement and paste it on the brick and stuck the brick on the top of the wall, knowing that I have contributed to the construction of the wall.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search of the Bronze Compass

Porcelain during the Great Yuan